Cheap synthetic lace front wig glueless heat resistant synthetic lace front wig for black women no lace silk top synthetic wigs
Why choose our synthetic wig?
- 1 The price is reasonable, we adopt the latest technology, when customers buy after wear, similar to human hair, very beautiful
- 2 Top quality !Our HAIR are 100% High temperature wire fiber,seems same as real human hair
- 3 you can cus ther blower(cold air) or hair stick (better not high temperature)to change the style your self
- 4 You can cut or trim to the styles you like.
- 5 the wigs stylish design with natural looking and soft touch. You can wear it to parties or for daily use.
- 1 All wigs are hand made by professional skilled workers! Our hair are 100% High temperature wire fiber,seems same as real human hair.
- 2 There is a lightest netting cap,its breathability is very good.
- 3 The quality of this wig is just like a human hair scalp.
- 4 The wigs stylish design with natural looking and soft touch. You can wear it to parties or for daily use. No damage to your own hairs!
- 5 The inner can be adjusted,you can adjust it freely if you like!
- 6 You can cut or trim to the styles you like.you can use the blower(cold air) or hair stick (better not high temperature)to change the style yourself
- Item Type: wigs lace wigs glueless lace front wigs.lace front wigs
- Feature: glueless.elastic adjustable straps.three combs
- Hair Type: Japan.Korea.kanekalon.synthetic hair product
- Hair Material: high temperature.wire.fiber.heat hesistant.synthetic hair
- Hair Texture: straight bob yaki straight wavy body wave.kinky curly afro curly
- Hair Length: 10-30inch.short.medium long.long.heat resistant.synthetic hair
- Hair Density: 180 heavy density.synthetic wig.for black women
- Hair Color: black (brown blonde ombre two toned blue purple gray)
- Hair Grade: grade 6a.cheap.top quality wig.for african american women
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please give us a positive feedback with 5star.
If you are not satisfied with the item you orderd, please feel free to contact us before you give us feedback. We will do our best to resolve any problem. We will do it better and better. Very appreciated!
1. Q: What are the advantages of the Synthetic Wigs compared to human hair wigs?
1) Synthetic wigs are cheaper than hair wig, so you can afford to change your style more often, or when you get tried of your current look.
2) Synthetic wigs are easier to style than human hair wigs. Human hair wigs require a great deal of care and must be washed more often. Thus, human hair wigs generally require more maintenance than synthetic wigs.
3) Synthetic wigs come pre-styled and pre-cut and will hold their shape even after being washed. Therefore, much easier for the average consumer. Human hair wigs usually require trimming and styling by a hair stylist before they can be worn.
2. Q: Where should I start and what steps do I take?
The 1th step: Measure your head. When you have determined what cap size you need, you can browse for the wig in the correct catagory.
The 2nd step: Select your style. Browse through our catalog and detemine which style benefit your needs. Make sure that you are browsing through the appropriate size catagories.
The 3nd step: Select the color you like.
3. Q: How do I style my Synthetic Wigs?
Your wig can be styled by using a wig brush, a wig comb, or your fingertips. Avoid using a brush designed for human hair. These brushes can create excessive tension, and over-stretching the synthetic fibers with abasive strokes may damage the wig. The synthetic wigs we carry are shake and wear, and the wig can be styled by simple using a wide tooth comb or your fingertips. The best styling tools are the most inexpensive, a spary clean bottle, cool water lightly spritzes your wig with water to remove static electricity and return your wig to its original look.
1).How to care the Synthetic Wigs? It\'s easy to get carried away with your new wig by over styling and over washing, so read our guide for caring for your synthetic lace front wig (or SFLW for short) to ensure the longevity of your wig and maintain its style.
The synthetic lace wigs from TCPG are made from heat resistant fibres which can withstand temperatures up to 180 degrees Celsius (400F). This is great for straightening curly/kinky synthetic lace wigs or curling Yaki/straight synthetic lace wigs
2).Heat Styling To do this in the safest way for the wig is to only use low heat settings and only heat style infrequently.
Heating with high temperatures or too frequently will shorten the lifespan of the wig and may damage the fibres.
If you find yourself inclined to get the tongs or straighteners out on a daily basis then perhaps it\'s worth buying two wigs of different textures (similar length and colouring) that you can wear interchangeably.
3).Controlling Frizz Curly wigs may become frizzy so invest in a wig spray to smooth it out. If the hair becomes frizzy (this can happen to curly wigs and non curly wigs) try soaking the wig in water mixed with fabric softener for about 30 minutes. Shampoo/Condition and air dry - never blow dry your synthetic lace wig.
Using a wide tooth comb on your wig is the best way of preserving it. Brushes are only advisable on the straight variety of wigs, - straight, silky straight and Yaki.
4).Washing Washing your wig every 10th time of wearing is fine. If you wear your synthetic wig or synthetic lace wig for days at time then every couple of weeks is ideal (of course if spend time in environments with strong smells, then wash more frequently or use something like Febreeze and let it air dry)
You can use an ordinary wig shampoo or a wig shampoo but Charley prefers to use a liquid laundry detergent.
A tablespoon of shampoo and sink full of cold water is all you need. Gently swish the wig/hairpiece until you have some lather.